SUPA GOLF is a game the whole family can enjoy! Situated at Sirromet Winery at Mt Cotton, SUPA GOLF is a modified form of golf using over-sized golf clubs and over-sized colored balls. Enjoy a game on the 9-hole golf course with wallabies as your main spectators in the picturesque surrounds. Following your game, why not take a short stroll to the Winery and sample some of the award winning wines from the Granite Belt region whilst the kids tuck in to a delicious ice cream.
- SUPA GOLF™ is a modified form of golf whereby the golf clubs have oversized heads and are made of lightweight polycarbonate. Similarly the brightly coloured ball is also oversized, softer and made of polyurethane.
- The maximum distance the ball can travel when struck with the driver is approximately 100 metres.
- The putting hole is two and a half times larger than the holes on a traditional golf course.
- Golf is considered to be one of the more difficult sports to play and consequently can be frustrating. All these unique design features of SUPA GOLF™ make it easier to play than that of the traditional game, encouraging an enjoyable family outing.
- Children as young as 5 years can play SUPA GOLF™
Click here to view PDF